INOGEN ONE G4 Portable Oxygen Sale – $59/Month Change Your Oxygen, Change Your Life!
6″ wide – 3″ deep – 7″ high
2.8 pounds (with single battery)
Delivery of 3 flow settings
AC home power supply (auto sensing to allow worldwide use) and DC automobile power supply
Choice of batteries, 2 hour or 5 hour
40 decibels (at setting 2)
FAA Aproved for Airline Travel
Retail Price $2,744
Please call to receive clinical information on the G4 vs the G5 and ROVE6
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap
- AC Wall Power Supply – Converts to overseas power
- Car Power Supply – Charges battery while you use it
- Easy-to-Read Lighted LCD Display
- Constant Oxygen Purity Monitoring
- Ultra-Soft Nasal Cannulas
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Complete Travel Concentrator
Let's get started with a few quick questions!
GREAT NEWS! OUR PORTABLE SYSTEMS ARE COVERED BY MEDICARE AT LITTLE OR NO COST TO YOU.
COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY.
This includes the oxygen delivery system and other related oxygen accessories required to deliver the oxygen to you.
Oxygen machine maintenance, servicing, and repair costs can also be included.
WE’LL CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR FREE WITH NO OBLIGATION
We’ll work directly with your doctor, Medicare, and your insurance company.
You may have been told by your homecare provider that Medicare does not cover portable oxygen concentrators or that they simply do not carry them.
You’ll rarely be given a full explanation, in part because it’s complicated. The answer is Yes and No.
THE YES AND NO OF MEDICARE COVERAGE
No, Medicare will not purchase a portable oxygen concentrator. They provide only a monthly rental benefit for oxygen equipment.
No, Medicare will not cover a portable oxygen concentrator in addition to the oxygen tanks you most likely already receive. They don’t pay more money for more equipment.
Yes, your Medicare oxygen benefit covers the cost of oxygen. However, the portable oxygen benefit can be satisfied with larger gaseous tanks or a portable oxygen concentrator.
Note: Regardless of the equipment provided, Medicare pays the same amount (about $134 per month for 36 months = $4,800).
No, most homecare providers do not choose to provide a portable concentrator. Since they receive the same amount of reimbursement from Medicare for a portable concentrator as they would for an oxygen tank.
Trusted By Over 300,000 Oxygen Users For 21 Years
Google Reviews - Clinician Approved
View Inogen's Authorized Sales - Rental - Service Policy Below
Please be aware that if you purchase the Inogen One online from a company who is not on the Authorized Internet Reseller list below, you are not buying from an Inogen Authorized Internet Reseller.
If you purchase Inogen products from a source other than Inogen, Inc. or an Inogen Authorized Internet Reseller then you are buying at your own risk. Below are some of the risks of buying from Non-Authorized Internet Resellers:
• You may not necessarily have access to after sales service – all Inogen warranty claims are processed through the original purchaser. Inogen is the only company authorized to service or repair the Inogen One. Service or repair of the Inogen One by any other company will void Inogen’s warranty.
• You may not necessarily have access to after sales support.
• You could end up buying used, damaged, or – in the worst case – stolen products.
Be careful who you purchase from – it does make a difference.
Below are the benefits of purchasing from an Authorized Internet Reseller:
• An Authorized Internet Reseller will help you if your Inogen products need service.
• An Authorized Internet Reseller is knowledgeable about Inogen products.
• An Authorized Internet Reseller has the full support of Inogen, the manufacturer.
• An Authorized Internet Reseller stocks Inogen products.
• An Authorized Internet Reseller is scrutinized by Inogen prior to authorization.
• An Authorized Internet Reseller is financially responsible.
Authorized Internet Resellers:
The following companies are the only Authorized Internet Resellers of Inogen products. If a company is not on the following list then it is not an Authorized Internet Reseller of Inogen products.
• Inogen (Sole manufacturer of all Inogen products)
• OxiMedical.com (Nationwide Certified Sales - Repair - Service Center)